Klook.com

Friday, September 27, 2024

,

DAY6's Wonpil says he has chosen his favorite baseball team.

 

I have a confession to make… Recently, I’ve been watching a lot of baseball highlights… Ah... I think I’m becoming a fan of the KIA Tigers. 

He said he had something to confess... And then said he's a fan of KIA Tigersㅋㅋㅋ

[Breaking News] "Wonpil reveals he's been watching baseball highlights and feels like he's becoming a KIA Tigers fan...

 It's strange, but my heart is drawn to them. I love the coach’s interviews, and I know Na Sungbum hyung likes us too. Anyway, KIA seems like the team with the most passion. I like all the teams, they’re all good... but my heart keeps leaning that way, strangely. I believe you’ll understand what I mean." 

Ah, this is something I feel very cautious about... I'm careful, but strangely, my heart is drawn to them. I watched the interview that the coach did, and I love it. And I also know that Na Sungbum hyung really likes us, so... yeah, that's how it is. Recently, when I went to Jamsil Stadium, I happened to pass by Na Sungbum, and he greeted me with such a bright smile. It was just a brief moment in passing, but still. Also, I realized that the team I know the most players from is KIA, probably because I’ve watched them the most. Anyway, I feel that KIA Tigers is the team with the most passion. And our manager Noona who's been with us for a long time is also a KIA Tigers' fan, so I've heard a lot about them. So yeah... Fighting, KIA... Hahaha. I like them all. I love all baseball teams. But strangely, my heart is drawn to them. I believe you'll understand what I mean.

theqoo

-So cute

-Welcome, Wonpil! ₊‧✩•.˚⋆^ᶘ=⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷ Ⱉ ᵒ̴̶̷⸝⸝=ᶅ^⋆˚.•✩‧₊

-Ohㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Right... You can't stop the heart from going where it wants...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I’m just going to pretend I didn’t see this.

-Kyaa! As a fan of KIA Tigers and a MyDay, I'm so excited to hear this!!!!!

-He's a KIA Tigers fan?????

-My bias to my bias

-I already liked Wonpil, but now that he’s a KIA fan, I like him even more

-I don't know anything about baseball, but if Wonpil likes it, then I like it🐰

-Is Na Sungbum's love finally being reciprocated?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Okay, then I'll choose KIA too.

-Na Sungbum from KIA Tigers always likes Wonpil's Instagram updates faster than I doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Na Sungbum-ssi, congratulations

-Huk... Out of a sudden?? Thank you

trazy.com