Klook.com

Saturday, September 28, 2024

,

Byun Yohan apologizes for wearing school uniform in a scene of Black Out

 

'It's my first time watching Black Out, and Byun Yohan was like this'

Byun Yohan's reply: I'm sorry, teacher. 

'I wonder how Byun Yohan felt wearing a school uniform...'

Byun Yohan's reply: Thank you for the question. Yeah, I think it was very tough.

theqoo

-ㅋㅋㅋ But Byun Yohan actually looks fine in a school uniform, thoughㅋㅋㅋ

-It was fine. The drama was interesting enough for me to keep my focusㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He said it was touchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Honestly, it was a bit distractingㅠㅠㅠ

-It hasn't even been an hour since that tweet was posted. It seems like Byun Yohan looked for the viewers' reactions in real timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If they had used a child actor for this scene, it would've been confusing... Since there were too many flashbacks

-It wasn't that badㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s funnier because he answered seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, cuteㅋㅋ He said it was toughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Where is Byun Yohan in the first picture? No matter how much I look, I can’t find himㅜ
ㄴIt’s from A Gentleman’s Dignity, an old drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Famous for having Ahjussis in school uniforms.
ㄴYeah, because he’s not in that picture...

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe looked like a teacher

-It’s fine. It wasn’t as bad as A Gentleman’s Dignityㅋㅋㅋ If they had used child actors, it would’ve been confusing anywayㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com