Klook.com

Saturday, September 28, 2024

, , , ,

RIIZE Wonbin and NCT WISH Sion were casted through DM by the same person

 

There's always an addition to the story of Sion's DM casting every time he talks about itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It turns out that the person who cast Sion through DM was the same person who cast RIIZE's Wonbin through DM. 

Shownu: How did Sion get into the company?

Sion: Through Instagram… I was cast via DM.

Jungwoo: Who's the genius that cast someone like Sion? They deserve an award!

Sion: It’s the same person who cast Wonbin.

Shownu: Oh, RIIZE's Wonbin?

Jungwoo: Wow... That person must have great eyes.

Sion: I thought it was a scam when I first got the DM on Instagram, but after that, I got a call, and that’s how I knew it was really SM Ent.

Jungwoo: How did you feel when you got that call?

Sion: At first, I was like, "You want me to come all the way to Seoul by myself?" So, I told them I couldn’t go.

Shownu: Where’s your hometown originally?

Sion: Mokpo, Jeollanam-do. I told them I couldn’t go to Seoul... but then they came all the way to Mokpo for me.

Shownu: Oh... The company came to Mokpo? They must have really liked you.

Sion: Yeah, so I did a camera test at some dance academy.

Jungwoo: Really? They rented out the place?

Sion: Yes. The company rented it for me.

Sion

Wonbin

That staff has great eyes...

theqoo

-What an amazing person 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

-Wonbin looked even prettier when he was a studentㅋㅋ Now he looks more manly.

-Both are seriously handsome in different ways.

-SM Ent. really needs to keep this person... How did they even manage to find two people like that...

-I hope that staff member becomes rich.

-I wonder if that staff is still working for SM Ent.?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Thank you so much… I hope that person works less and earns more throughout your life.

-That person should form an idol group. They have the ability to spot people who have both the looks and the talent.

-Whoa... That person must be getting a lot of incentives.

-Whoa... That person must feel so proud of themselves. How did they manage to find such visuals?

-I wonder if Karina was also cast by the same person?

-Wonbin and Sion suit SM Ent. really well.

trazy.com