Klook.com

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Min Heejin says that the lawsuit costs against HYBE have reached 2.3 billion won so far...

 

She said she would sell her house...

She said she would win no matter whatㅇㅇ

She also said she's relieved that she owns a house because she wouldn't be able to win if she had no money

theqoo

-Fighting, Min Heejin. I hope she stays strong.

-I have nothing to say except that she's really amazing.

-I really hope she wins!!!

-Fighting. I'm hoping for good results.

-Fighting. I will support you until the end.

-HYBE is really an evil to the society. I hope they go bankrupt.

-Wow.. this is really not an ordinary situation.

-I hope she wins and gets compensated.

-I hope she wins and later sues for damages tooㅠㅠㅠ. This isn't just someone else's story. Any HYBE idol could go through this, so she has to win.

-Wow, that's amazing... I hope she receives money from HYBE soonㅠ

-Min Heejin, fighting. I hope she wins and makes a documentary.

-Ah... This is really heartbreaking. I hope she wins.

-This is truly a fight of an ant against giants... Oh Gosh...

-If Min Heejin loses, all Korean women should pack their bags and leave the country. This country doesn't let women earn money or succeed.

-I really hope she wins... and gets more than 2.3 billion back.

trazy.com