Klook.com

Thursday, September 26, 2024

In which drama did you first see Kim Youngdae?

1. Secret Crushes: Special Edition (Webdrama) - The blind date guy 

2. OK to be Sensitive (Webdrama) - Dohwan

3. MBC Aitem - Kang Gon (Joo Jihoon's younger self)

4. MBC Extraordinary You - Oh Namjoo

5. JTBC When the Weather Is Fine - Oh Youngwoo

6. SBS Penthouse - Joo Seokhoon

7. KBS Cheat on Me If You Can - Cha Suho

8. tvN Shooting Stars - Gong Taesung

9. MBC The Forbidden Marriage - Lee Heon

10. Moon in the Day - Doha, Han Jun-oh

11. KBS Perfect Family - Park Kyungho

12. tvN No Gain No Love - Kim Jiwook

theqoo

-4. Oh Namjoo.

-6.

-Extraordinary You.

-Joo Seokhoon.

-I saw him briefly in 3 (didn't watch the entire drama) and thoroughly watched him in 4

-Penthouse.

-Whoa, I have never watched any of these dramas.

-12.

--6. I knew him from Penthouse, I didn't know he actually has appeared in quite a few dramas.

-9. Aside from No Gain No Love, his hairstyle hasn't really changed much.

-12. I first saw him in No Gain No Love.

-I watched Penthouse but I didn't know it was him.

-12. I first saw him as Jiwook in No Gain NO Love.

-I first saw him in the Webdrama Office Watchㅋㅋ

-I thought I first saw him in Shooting Stars. You're telling me Oh Namjoo was actually Kim Youngdae??????

-Wow, I thought I first saw him in Shooting Stars. I didn't know he was Oh Namjooㅋㅋㅋ

-2. I happened to watch that drama, Na Inwoo was also in that dramaㅎㅎ At that time, it was the first time I saw Kim Youngdae. I watched the entire drama because he's really handsomeㅋㅋ

-4. I can't forget 'My girl loves strawberries'...

-12. I first saw him in No Gain No Love. I personally think long hair looks the best on him.

-No Gain No Love. I've seen some dramas here but I didn't know he appeared in them.

trazy.com