Klook.com

Thursday, September 26, 2024

FIFTY FIFTY's first performance of SOS + Interview + Fancam today at MCountdown

 

The song is great and their hairstyle, makeup, and outfits look amazing

+

theqoo

-Wow, the song is really good.

-The song is good and the outfits are pretty too.

-Wow, Yewon is so pretty! The song is great, I hope it gets even more popular!

-The stage is so beautiful.

-The song is seriously so good. I need to add it to my playlist.

-I listen to this song every day latelyㅜㅜ I love it.

-The members are so well-chosen;;; Their visuals are top-notchㄷㄷㄷㄷ

-I love this song. It's the song I listen to on my way to and off from work these days.

-I love this song so much... I want to see them perform Gravity tooㅜㅜ

-The song and choreography are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is it live? It's really amazing😆

-The song, stage, choreography, and outfits are all so good ㅜㅜ

-The song is really good and I think it suits the members really wellㅋㅋ

-I was looking forward to it because I liked the song. The stage is so beautiful, and so are the hairstyles, makeup, and outfits. It truly exceeded my expectations.

-It's so pretty. I can't take my eyes off of Yewon.

-All of them are visual members; they’re pretty.

trazy.com