Klook.com

Thursday, September 26, 2024

,

NewJeans' Minji Marie Claire Chanel Beauty Cuts

 

 

theqoo

-(Screams)

-Princess, you're really pretty.

-I love this. Her close-up shots makes my heart races.

-Whoa... All the different makeup styles match her really well in different ways.

-Wow, I need to buy this!

-Her aura is insane

-It gives off French vibes and she pulls it off really well

-This is a makeup style I have never seen on her before. It's so pretty.

-She's really good with her expressions-Showing a variety of moods without being over the top!

-How can she be like this......... For real..... She's a Goddess.

-She looks like Hanni in the first pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-Are there any info on this lip product??

-Ah, she's so pretty. She has the visual that suit beauty pictorial really well.

-Minji is so, so pretty...

-Wow, so pretty... I want to keep that photo, I'd buy the magazine just for it.

-Minji is a master of photoshoots...

trazy.com