Klook.com

Thursday, September 26, 2024

,

DAY6 Dowoon caught the celebrity syndrome

 

I think I’ve really caught the celebrity syndrome. Yesterday, I stepped outside on the first floor for a bit, and someone kept staring at me, so I thought, ‘Oh, maybe they recognized me?’ and I turned my head. But then I realized that the flashlight on my phone was on, and it must have been blinding them. So that person was probably just thinking, ‘Why is that person walking around with their flashlight on?'

This is seriously a legendary case of celebrity syndrome. From now on, I’m just going to stare back at anyone looking at me to confirm if they actually recognize me, like 'Are you really looking at me?'

theqoo

-That’s so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can’t handle this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Dowoon is so quirky and funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Dowoon-ie is so funny and adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Cure for celebrity syndrome: Phone flashlight ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He might have set up something like a double-click button to turn on the flashlightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's why it turned on without him even realizing it

-?? : (Day6 Dowoon, your phone’s flashlight is on.)

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He must’ve felt embarrassed

-He doesn't sound like a celebrity, I mean this in a positive way. He's very funny and adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute... I’m gonna die...

-Dowoon’s Bubble is so entertaining ㅠㅠ

-Every single member of DAY6 are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Celebrity syndrome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dowoon, when are you ever not cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is he so cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I only listened to DAY6’s music, is he always like this? He’s so charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ DAY6 is seriously a comedy band ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really want to meet him just once. It would be so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Dowoon seriously feels like my actual friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com