Klook.com

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

It's fascinating how this 20-second clip captures the uniqueness of Aespa so perfectly

 

The best part in the whole song.

My personal Song of the Year.



-To Aespa's fans, when can I see them perform this song?? I really want to see them perform this song!ㅠㅠ

-The song is really unique, but it's addictive.

-Who's the director... they did a really great job.

-So cool... It doesn't feel mainstream, but it's really cool.

-The beat in this part is so goodㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really unique, but I like it.

-I also really like the beat in this part, it suits my style.

-The MV is really well-made, who's the director...?

-Kind of reminds me of NCT 127ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How does Aespa manage to blend 90s vibes with a futuristic feel?

-The concept is really extravagant and unique, but they suit it so well. It's so cool and exactly Aespa-like, both the song and the MV truly showcase Aespa's unique vibe.

-I really love this songㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com