Klook.com

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

,

I told a TripleS' member that I want to join TripleS and this is what happened...

 

Yesterday I told Chaeyeon that I want to become a TripleS member, then she suddenly called her manager. I freaked out because I thought I did something wrong, but then Chaeyeon told her manager, "She wants to join TripleS, what should she do?" I burst out laughing 

Chaeyeon: (reads) Can you tell me how to become a TripleS' member?

Fan: Yeah, I want to become a TripleS' member

Chaeyeon: Manager-nim... 

Manager: There's an audition link on Youtube (kindly told me their email address as well)

Chaeyeon: Isn't this the first-ever in the entertainment world?

Fan: Are you still going to add members? I want to join. Can't you recommend me?

theqoo 

-What a plot twist, if this fan really becomes a TripleS member, it would be really legendary

-Oh Godㅋㅋㅋ If this fan really joins TripleS, it would be really legendary

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Chaeyeon is seriously the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'How did you get into TripleS?' 'Through fan signing.'

-Everyone in that clip is really adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... Is that Chaeyeon from Busters?? I felt really sorry when the group disbanded. I had no idea she re-debuted... Hul... Congratulations! I couldn't recognize her at first because of her hair...

-Chaeyeon-ie is so cute

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋThis reminds me of that NCT's member who became a member of NCT because he was a fan of NCTㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 ㄴReally? Who?
 ㄴI think she was talking about Ryo

trazy.com