Klook.com

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

,

[Lovely Runner] Today's Ryu Sunjae's Top 5 Key Momentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 This one is my personal favorite...

 1.

2.  

3.  

4.  

5.  

6.  

7. 

theqoo 

-Byun Wooseok is a romantic comedy geniusㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Romantic comedy genius ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Only walk the romantic comedy path

-My gums are dry from smiling too muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, really, he's too adorable 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

-Ryu Sunjae, please keep doing romantic comedyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Romantic comedy genius, kissing scene genius

-Seriously, no. 2 is wow..

-Master of flirting, Ryu Sunjaeㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is Ryu Sunjae so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm going crazy!!!!

-I'm going crazy because you're so cute, Sunjae

-20-year-old Sunjae is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Today's episode was freaking legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Byun Wooseok seems to be really good at comedyㅋㅋㅋ There were so many comedy scenes today, and he nailed them all

-I feel like I'm going to die from sweetness...

trazy.com