Klook.com

Sunday, March 17, 2024

,

The Drama That Surprisingly Has Lower Ratings Compared to the Buzz it Generated

 

My Liberation Notes

April 9, 2022 - May 29, 2022

Highest Nationwide Rating: 6.728%

theqoo

-But still, it's one of the best dramas I have ever watched in my entire lifeㅠㅠ

-But still, the ratings were actually not that bad...

-Hul... I thought the ratings of this drama surpassed 10%

-I really enjoyed watching this drama. The cast lineup was really good. 

-It's decent. It did well because it's on OTT platform. 

-I watched this drama after it finished airing on TVㅜㅜ Truly the best drama I have ever watched in my life. I love it. 

-The ratings were lower than I expected. Well, I didn't watch it because it's not my cup of tea, though. 

-Was this drama even viral...?

-This drama only went viral because of Son Suk-ku

-I just finished watching this drama not too long agoㅋㅋㅋ I really enjoyed it

-To be honest, it wasn't even that viral back then...

-It was boring. All I could remember about this drama was Soju bottles and ice cream.

-Instead, it stayed on Netflix's Top 10 for quite a long time

-The fact is, only Son Suk-ku went viral when this drama aired.

-Hul... I really enjoyed watching this drama...

-I think it's because it was also released on Netflix at the same time. Most people tend to watch it on Netflix instead of TV...


trazy.com