Klook.com

Sunday, March 17, 2024

, , ,

"What Article Did She See?" Han Sohee Deletes Comment Saying, "I Assumed Ryu Junyeol's Breakup Timing Based on an Article Posted in June June"

 

The breakup timing I mentioned was based on an article last June. If it's rude, I'll delete it. It was meant as evidence that I didn't steal him from her, but I guess it was also impolite. 

Earlier, Han Sohee wrote in her blog post, "They broke up in early 2023, and the news came out in November. Based on this fact, I confirmed my feelings and continued the relationship." The controversy arose over Han Sohee mentioning the timing of Ryu Junyeol and Hyeri's breakup which she claimed to have read on an article from June last year, as there were no reports of their breakup during that time. The only related articles from June last year were about Hyeri saying, "There are days when I don't receive a single message," which was later linked to her relationship with Ryu Junyeol. 

It's speculated that Han Sohee inferred the timing of Ryu Junyeol and Hyeri's breakup from a scene in a variety show back in June last year. In  response to the growing controversy, Han Sohee deleted the comment in question.

Netizens commented, "There was no breakup news in June last year," "I thought Ryu Junyeol personally told her if she said they broke up in early last year," "If it wasn't a breakup in early 2023, Hyeri must have been unfairly treated," and more. However, some defended Han Sohee, saying, "Let's not jump to conclusions," "She might have been confused," and so on.

theqoo

-I mean... He's your boyfriend. If it bothers you that much, why don't you just go and ask him personally instead of making assumptions and responding to netizens' comments without even having a conversation with your boyfriend first? I really don't understand. Instead of posting a picture with a knife, she should've just talked with her boyfriend to sort things out first. 

-Please, just stop, guys. You might kill someone with your words. This is their privacy that wasn't meant for public consumption. How far do you have to pry before you feel satisfied?

-Seriously, though. I'm not a fan of any of them, I don't even like any of them. But I sincerely hope Hyeri's company would quickly issue a statement about taking legal measures. I think her ex-boyfriend and his agency have already done this. I wonder why Hyeri's company is not doing anything? At this point, it's better if she changes her company. 

-I couldn't care less about their love life. I just find her annoying for getting so emotional because of a guy. 

-I can totally understand why she responds that way. It's because she feels wronged. But if she was going to mention someone else's private life like that, she should've carefully researched it first. 

-Ryu Junyeol and Hyeri's breakup news came out in November last year, and Ryu Junyeol and Han Sohee started dating at the beginning of this year. So, she didn't steal Ryu Junyeol from Hyeri. 

-I don't understand what Hyeri did wrong...

-So, he broke up with Hyeri in November last year and started dating Han Sohee at the beginning of this year...

-She should've just let her company handle this matter...

-I don't understand why this became so chaotic. If only Hyeri hadn't posted that and unfollowed Ryu Junyeol on Instagram, there wouldn't have been talk of Han Sohee stealing him from her. This could've just quietly passed. It's regrettable that Han Sohee responded too emotionally, but if she hadn't responded, she would've continued receiving hate comments. And I don't know what Ryu Junyeol did wrong here. Hyeri posted on Instagram and Han Sohee responded to it, but it's not like Ryu Junyeol told her to.

trazy.com