Klook.com

Sunday, March 17, 2024

, , , , ,

Occult Movies Set for Release After 'Exhuma'

 

The Sin

An occult horror movie depicting the eerie encounters of actors and crew members who, upon arriving at a rural abandoned school for filming, are enveloped in mysterious forces from the first day of filming. They encounter a presence that should not be awakened and struggle to escape from it. 

Behind (뒤주)

In this project, Kim Inseo, known for her performance in 'I Saw the Devil', takes on the role of Ah Jin, a professor and writer seeking her own happiness through a project. The character gradually becomes ensnared by desires, showing a sharp transformation.

Devils Stay

Over the course of three days of mourning, a battle unfolds as a demon awakens within the heart of a deceased daughter. Starring Park Shinhyang.

Holy Night: Demon Hunters

An occult movie starring Ma Dongseok

theqoo

-Ma Dongseok in an occult movie...??

-I'm more worried about the ghosts in the last movie

-I'm really looking forward to that occult movie starring Ma Dongseokㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ma Dongseok is gonna beat the hell out of that ghost's ass

-Park Shinhyang filmed that movie in 2020, but they're only releasing it now. I'm half worried and half excited about that movie.

-I'm really looking forward to Devils Stay

-The genre of the last movie is Ma Dongseok, not occult

-The last one is an action movie, not occult...

-Whoa... I thought they were not going to release Devils Stay...

-I'm really curious about Park Shinhyang and Ma Dongseok's moviesㅋㅋㅋㅋ But since I'm a scaredy-cat, I don't think I can watch them

-The description of the last movie is really funny... The movie is basically about Ma Dongseok starring in it.

-I think Devils Stay and Holy Night are going to be good...! The rest just seem too scary for me...

trazy.com