Klook.com

Sunday, March 17, 2024

,

Han Sohee Sets Her Instagram Account to Private

 

theqoo

-Han Sohee, have some strength. I'm rooting for youㅠㅠㅠ Just sue them all!!

-People are crazy. They're obsessed with dragging others down just because their own lives are boring. I hope they will all be sued.

-This whole attention must be burdensome for Han Sohee right now. I feel sorry for her. She should sue them all, at least the ones on her recent Instagram post.

-I know she's not going to read this, but I will always be on her side. I hope she'll gain some strength.

-I really don't understand why people are so invested in someone else's love life. Why are they acting like this?

-It's really heartbreaking. It's sad how no one believes her no matter how hard she tries to explain. Instead, all she gets is just hate comments. I hope her company pays more attention to her mental well-being. 

-Why are people so cruel?

-Just imagine how pissed off and upset she must be...

-It might be more beneficial for her to not use social media for now...

-I don't know if she's gonna read this or not but... Stay strong, Unnieㅜㅜ Please know that there are still a lot of people who root for you.

-This can't be helped because she's a celebrity. I think she should set her account to private until it all quiets down. 

-Leave her alone...

-I don't understand how it ended up this chaotic...

trazy.com