Klook.com

Saturday, March 23, 2024

,

Netizens are Curious Whether HYBE Rookie Group, ILLIT's Debut Song Will Do Well

 

It sounds kinda unique. I'm really curious about the full versionㅋㅋㅋ



-I thought they were New Jeans in the last picture...

-They give off Humming Urban Stereo vibes... I love itㅠㅠ

-I think it's going to be a hit in TikTok

-It gives off e-girl vibes

-I think their challenge is going to be a trend...

-Lo-fi...? That's the vibe I get from the snippet...

-Ah... The song somehow reminds me of the rhythm game I used to play a lot when I was youngerㅋㅋㅋ It's so good

-When will the song be released?

-They somehow remind me of Triple S...

-So goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think people will use their song a lot in TikTok and Youtube Shorts

-Of course they'll do well. They're from HYBE.

-So good... I'm gonna give it a listen once it's released.

-It gives off TikTok vibes

-It sounds like something from a flip phone adsㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love it!

-They remind me of GWSN....

-They kinda remind me of LOONA in their early debut days...

trazy.com