Klook.com

Saturday, March 23, 2024

,

Everyone Seems to Have Different Experience Upon Discovered DAY6's You Were Beautiful

 1. You already knew about DAY6 before 'You Were Beautiful' was released


2. You happened to hear or see the stage of 'You Were Beautiful'



3. After watching other videos and listening to other songs by DAY6, you ended up discovering 'You Were Beautiful'




4. It climbed back up to the music charts, so you gave it a listen


5. Someone else covered it, so you gave it a listen




6. You gave it a listen after DAY6's made a comeback recently and the song made its entry to the TOP 100


7. Etc

It's quite an old song released back in 2017, so everyone might have different ways of discovering itㅎㅎ
Let's go for TOP 10!ㅋ


-7. I discovered it after reading this post. 

-2. I just happened to discover it randomly and then I listened to it on repeat. Honestly, it's the only song I've been listening to these days. 

-Plave did covers of some songs and I happened to discover some great songs through their covers. Besides 'You Were Beautiful', I also discovered 'Zombie' and I really love it. 

-1. I've been listening to DAY6 since they released Congratulations.

-5. I discovered it because my favorite idol did a cover of it. 

-1. I've been a fan of DAY6 since their debut!

-7. I gave it a listen after Key talked about how good DAY6's songs are in 2017. 

-5, I think? I discovered it in karaoke. 

-I just discovered it randomly...

-1. I discovered it through Suzy's Instagram.

-Seungmin loves this song so much and he even did a cover of it, so I gave it a listen. 

-It came out in a TV Show I was watching, so I got curious and listened to the full versionㅋㅋㅋ

-1. I remember crying after watching the MVㅋㅋㅋ And then my bias did a cover of it. 

-6. I first knew about it in 2024. 

-I listened to it because my friend told me to...

-I can't rememberㅋㅋㅋ I think I first listened to it because it's a song that my friend really loves.
trazy.com