Klook.com

Saturday, March 23, 2024

, ,

Actress and Male Broadcaster Who Look Quite Alike

At first, I thought this was a picture of Ha Jiwon with no makeup on

 

But it's actually Dex...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It appears that the two of them occasionally gain attention for their resemblance

I searched and found this picture... It's fascinating how they truly resemble each other.

Since I was curious, I looked for more pictures. I focused on looking for press picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ













I think it's the shape of their eyes and the length of their noses...? And the proportions...? 

Even the shape of their lips somehow looks similar...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul...

-I thought it was Ha Jiwon in the first picture...

-I guess that's why he looks very beautiful

-Oh... He really does look like Ha Jiwon's younger brother

-??? He really does look like her...

-Whoa... I have never thought about this. They really do look alikeㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... I can see the resemblanceㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cover the right side of his face in the first picture and you'll see Ha Jiwon

-They really do look alike. I'd believe it if someone told me they were siblings.

-They look ridiculously alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ha Jiwon's younger brother used to be an actor. Dex really looks like him.

-Both of them have really beautiful eyes

-Dex recently got his bangs cut and he looks even more like Ha Jiwon now...

-I can see the resemblanceㅋㅋㅋ I've always thought Dex was pretty...

-Whoa... I've always thought Dex looks familiar, but I couldn't figure out who he resembles. This is crazyㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com