Klook.com

Saturday, March 23, 2024

, ,

IU Leaves a Comment on Kim Soohyun's Instagram

 

Kim Soohyun posted the picture above and IU recently left a comment:

Hul... The fact you posted this on Instagram is The Story Only I Didn't Know 

The Story Only I Didn't Know!!!

(NB: Context)



Actor Kim Soohyun came to IU's concert. When IU asked fans to request songs for encore, Kim Soohyun screamed his lungs out 'The Story Only I Didn't Know'

 theqoo

-IU saw those Tweetsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The news have reached IUㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is that Kim Soohyun's voice in the video??

-I knew it... She knew about thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-IU is such a fun personㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is IU so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The fact that IU didn't hear Kim Soohyun, despite him screaming his lungs out, is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How did people find out that the voice in that video was Kim Soohyun's?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder when will that clip stop being funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Soohyun never fails to make me laugh these days...

-Why is his voice so loud?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com