Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2024

, , , ,

'Transit Love 3' This Female Cast's Behavior Today Feels So Scary

 

The reason why she did that is because he didn't send the text as she told him to

Her behavior in the clip below is also very scary

Seokyung: Did you enjoy your date today?

Juwon: We just had a meal together, seriously

Seokyung: I'm just asking if you enjoyed it. You liked it because she bought you food, right?

Juwon: Yeah, because she bought me foodㅋㅋ

Seokyung: Then you should send Jongeun a text, got it? Do you understand?

Juwon: Why?

Seokyung: It was nice, right? 

Juwon: Why are you acting like that?

Seokyung; Send it to Jongeun. Got it?

Juwon: I'm scared, why are you like this?

Seokyung: Send it to Jongeun, got it?

Juwon: I'll take care of it myself

Seokyung: No, send it to Jongeun, seriously

Juwon: Why, why are you like this?

Seokyung: I'd like it if you send it to Jongeun. That's how I feel. 

Yongjin: Isn't this just a roundabout way of her saying not to send a text to Yoojung?

Yura: She didn't even tell him to send the text to herself.

theqoo

-Gaslighting... Crazy

-Why is she acting like that?

-The clip is even scarier...

-Why is she acting like that? Does she not even know that her behavior is very strange?

-Hul... That's really scary

-Why is she acting like that? They had already broken up, so why should he do as she told him??

-The way she keeps repeating 'Do you get it? Understand?' is really scary...

-Why... She shouldn't force him to do something he doesn't want to do. She doesn't have any rights to tell him what to do. 

-Does she think they're still in a relationship or what...? Why is she acting like that...

-The only couple I hope wouldn't reunite...

-Oh... She sounds like a bully

-This may sound random, but that guy talks in such an adorable way...

-I think she was just joking in the first gif, but I have to admit I don't like what she does in the second clip

-How old is she?

-That doesn't look like a joke... Why is she acting like that?

-Is it normal for someone to get angry and act rude just because someone doesn't do as they say and doesn't listen to them? It's really impolite and gives me chills.

trazy.com