Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2024

, , ,

Chungha EENIE MEENIE Challenge x Aespa Winter

 




-This is driving me insane. I love the two of them so much.

-Hul... I didn't know Winter was an amazing dancer...

-Whoa... Winter dances really wellㅋㅋㅋ Please do more challenges like this

-Hul... Do they have mutual friends??!!!

-Whoa... They just filmed this yesterday, right?????

-I really love the way Winter dances...

-Winter and Chungha should do something else together...

-Whoa... I knew Chungha is an amazing dancer, but I had no idea Winter was also that good at dancing...

-Winter dances so well... She looks really cool...

-The two of them seem to be born with dancing skills... This is so cool. Chungha, Winter, I love you so much.

-I think out of all the challenges Chungha filmed with other celebrities, this one is my favoriteㅋㅋㅋ

-I love thisㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com