Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2024

,

Music Bank 1st Place + Points Today

 

Highlight's Body

theqoo 

-Hul.. This is crazy. Congratulations Highlight!!!

-Congratulations Highlightㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... Highlight is really impressive

-Congratulations!!!

-I really love their song... I'm rooting for them. Congratulations, Highlight!

-Congratulations, my love!!

-Whoa... They looked so happy. It looks like they didn't expect to win this week. Congratulations!

-I'm really into their song... It's the only thing I listen to these days

-Oh... Congratulations, Highlight! I'm gonna go and check out their new song...

-Oh, congratulations! Highlight still looks exactly the same from how I remember seeing them in primary and middle school...

-I'm so happy to see 2nd Gen idols doing really wellㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan, but I would like to sincerely congratulate them! They've been working really hard!

-Oh... I haven't heard any of those songs...

-The song sounds so upbeat and addicting! I listened to it once and now I can't stop humming itㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com