Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2024

, , , , , ,

Hwang Minhyun to be KimDongLeeDong's Meok2U Next Guest

 

NCT Doyoung and Haechan's content

Tomorrow at 10PM KST

theqoo

-Hul!!!!!

-Ah, finally!!

-Crazy... Hwang Minhyun is really going to be their next guest...

-Unbelievable... Their next guest is really Hwang Minhyun

-Hul... This is amazing

-Hul, I didn't know they were going to invite other idols as a guest in their content...

-Unbelievable... It's Hwang MinhyunㅋㅋㅋI'm really excited about this. They're inviting idols from other companies as their guests.

-Doesn't Hwang Minhyun love NCT's songs?ㅋㅋㅋ He's a successful fanboy thenㅋㅋ

-Hul hul hul... NCT and Hwang Minhyun?? This is amazing. 

-Wow... I can't believe I get to see them in one frame...

-Hul... I heard their content is really fun...

-Whoa... It's fascinating how they invite idols from other companies as their guestsㅋㅋㅋ Is this even possible?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I f*cking love this... I get to see my favorite idols in one frame...

-I've never even imagined seeing them in one frame... So excitingㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah... I hope the three of them would sing something together...

trazy.com