Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2024

, ,

Kim Woobin Sent a Coffee Truck for Shin Minah

 

To all staff and actors, stay strong! You have my full support! (Especially Shin Minah, I support you very much) -From Kim Woobin- 

Not too long ago, Shin Minah also sent a food truck for Kim Woobin



To everyone involved in the production, including actors and staff, thank you for your hard work. -From Shin Minah-

This couple is so heart-warming😍


-This is so heart-warming...

-Oh my God.. They're dating??🤭🤭🤭

-So sweetㅎㅎ

-They've been dating for so long...

-Hul...?? They're in a relationship?? Whoa, I had no idea...

-Crazy... My cheeks hurt from smiling too wide...

-Whoa... How long have the two of them been dating?? It's really heart-warmingㅠㅠ

-The only couple that makes me want to be in a relationship

-Get married and be happy

-I'm so jealous...

-Please get married at Gocheok Sky Dome...

-They've been dating for 9 years now...That's amazing

-What a beautiful couple❤️

-Oh Gosh... I remember seeing their dating news broke out when I was in high school. Time flies...

-So full of loveㅎㅎㅎ What a beautiful couple

-My favorite couple ever❤️

trazy.com