Klook.com

Thursday, March 21, 2024

, , , ,

'Love Siblings' Cast Who Resembles Gong Yoo and Nam Joohyuk

 




'Love Siblings' Jaehyung
That's what I kept thinking as I watched the show 


-I don't see the resemblance, but I think he's very handsome

-I also can see V, Minho, and Seo Kangjoon in his face

-I don't think he resembles Nam Joohyuk, but I can see Gong Yoo in his face...

-My friend just told me exactly the same thing 5 minutes ago

-I can see Gong Yoo and Song Joongki in his face

-Am I the only one who thinks he resembles Song Joongki?ㅠㅠ

-I can see his resemblance to Lee Dongwook as well...

-Gong Yoo + V + Song Joongki

-I think he looks like Gong Yoo and Lee Jihoon. He's the type of person who can't help but be famous.

-He reminds me of Yeo Hwanwoong from Produce 101

-He gives off Eric Nam vibes

-He looks like Eric Nam in the first picture

-He looks like Lee Minki when he smiles

-He's really charming, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-All my respect to the PD... How did they manage to find him...

-If he was an idol, I'd devote my life for him...

trazy.com