Klook.com

Sunday, April 2, 2023

, ,

People's favorite title tracks of NCT127 are usually divided into 3 groups

 Limitless (According to Taeyong, this is their identity)



Cherry Bomb (According to Taeyong, this is their color)



Kick It (According to Taeyong, this is their most popularized one)



+My personal favorites

Fire Truck 



Simon Says



2 Baddies (According to Taeyong, this shows their passion)



I'm just saying that it is usually divided into 3 groups, but every fan have their own opinions.
You can share your own favorites here!!


-I listen to Simon Says and Superhuman a lot...

-I personally think Cherry Bomb is what describes NCT127 the best. It's Neo.

-2 Baddies!!!! It became my favorite song of NCT127 after I watched their live performance.

-If I had to pick one between those three, I think I'm gonna go with Limitless...

-Is Boss not NCT127's song? I like Limitless...!

-My favorite is Touch!!

-My favorite is Fire Truck, but it saddens me to think that it's less popular than their other songsㅜㅜ Fire Truck is kinda similar to Kick It, but why does everyone only like Kick it?ㅜㅜ

-Limitless. It describes their group the best. From their title, concept, melody, even the lyrics.

-My favorites are Cherry Bomb and Superhuman...

-Is Ay-Yo not NCT127's song...? I personally like that song the most!!

-Seriously, though... I can't pick one

-I personally like Cherry Bomb the most. But if someone mentions NCT127, Kick It is the first song that comes to my mind...

-My favorites are Fire Truck and Regular...

-I became a fan because of Favorite (Vampire)...ㅠㅠㅠ

-My favorite is Simon Says, but I like Limitless too...
trazy.com