Klook.com

Sunday, April 2, 2023

,

Han Yujin, Kim Gyuvin, and Ricky are spotted in Han River

 +Zhang Hao, Ollie, Yoo Seung Eon


[+136][-26]

1. [+53][-6] To that one best comment, Ricky's head only looks big because he's in the front. If they stand at the same distance, you'll see that his head is actually not that big.

2. [+47][-1] Ricky's head looks smaller even when he stands in the back. I don't understand what makes you think his head looks big that it looks like it's edited?ㅋㅋ

3. [+32][-0] Yuehwa Ent.'s oldest and youngest trainee

4. [+29][-4] Where's Zhang Hao? I think Han Yujin is the most handsome one here...

5. [+25][-25] The longer I look at them, I think the visuals of Boys Planet are Kim Jiwoong and Han Yujin...

6. [+24][-1] You think they look like non-celebrities...? Well, I have never seen non-celebrities who look as handsome as they do in my entire life...
trazy.com