Klook.com

Sunday, April 2, 2023

,

NMIXX suffered from a sound system error, but it takes turn to an even better thing

 

'They sang Love Me Like This, but the beat got messed up. So this time, they reduced the volume of the instrumental music and sang raw. It's freaking crazy, I love it.'

They even hired a professional sound system team for rehearsal, but the AR got messed up. So they sand it again, but this time with no music and raw live. 

No music and raw live singing? We love it



Please check out this legendary dance practice where they dance while singing liveㅎㅎ


-Sullyoon and Jiwoo sound fantastic...

-What's the name of the girl in the pink tee? Her voice sounds f*cking beautiful... 

-I've always known they're talented, but they still never fail to surprise me... I really want to go to their concert if they hold one, I think it'd be absolutely amazing...

-They sound amazing when they sing live... They're talented...

-What's the name of the 3rd girl from the right? Her voice is totally my style. And Sullyoon is the one in the checkered shirt, right? Her voice sounds unexpectedly good...

-I'm getting goosebumps all over my body...

-Here we have a girl group that is not only beautiful but also talentedㄷㄷ

-I think they're the best girl group in Gen 4 when it comes to live singing. You can always hear them sing live every time they perform. 

-They look really confident when they sing live...

-When will NMIXX have their own concert?ㅜㅜ

-They all sound amazing but I really like Sullyoon's voice...

-Why does Sullyoon sound really amazingㅋㅋㅋ

-I love you, girls... They're just... perfect...

-TWICE, ITZY, NMIXX... We keep witnessing JYP's talented girl groups...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com