Klook.com

Sunday, April 2, 2023

, ,

Irene's recent whereabouts in RV's concert real-time

 

pann
[+463][-156]

1. [+241][-24] I clicked on this post thinking, 'Of course she'd look pretty as usual', and then the picture shows and she looks f*cking gorgeousㅋㅋㅋ I can already tell the reason why she's still active and popular as an idol just by looking at her face...

2. [+180][-24] I can't help but admire her face as soon as I saw the picture... She has the most legendary visual in the industry no matter what people sayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+161][-18] Judging from the picture, this is an unedited picture, in fact this was screen-captured from a video taken from a phone camera. And yet it looks like it was already tuned and edited, taken from a professional camera by a fansite masterㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have to admit that she looks beautiful...

4. [+131][-23] Her eyes, nose, lips, even her eyebrows are f*cking flawless... She looks like a beautiful doll...

5. [+95][-19] She looks so pretty that I was taken aback as soon as I saw that pictureㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com