Klook.com

Sunday, April 2, 2023

, , ,

Billboard Hot 100 Final Predictions for next week





Billboard Hot 100 Final Predictions - April 8th, 2023 pic.twitter.com/YMykzi8itT

BTS Jimin's Like Crazy is predicted to rank #1 and FIFTY FIFTY's Cupid is predicted to rank #94 

theqoo

-Congratulations, our Jiminie. Thank you for promoting in Korean shows without any rest. Honestly, I really missed you😭😭😭

-I really enjoy listening to your song, Jimin-ahㅠㅠㅠ I'm so proud of you, our Jiminie...

-I really like Cupidㅜㅜ Let's rank even higher!!

-I came to check FIFTY FIFTY's predicted ranking... It's higher than last week. Good luck, girls!! Also congratulations to Armys...

-Congratulations, Jimin! I really like FIFTY FIFTY's song too. I've been listening to it all day. I wish them all the best.

-I'm so happy to hear this, especially because Jimin sincerely put his everything to make this album. I hope it'll have the best result.

-My heart is beating so fast... I hope it will really rank #1 next week...

-Jimin is not my ult bias in the group, but I sincerely hope his song will rank #1 next week💜

-Whoa... Cupid? This is great news!

-I'm not a fan of BTS, but I'll be more than happy to see a Korean singer ranking #1 on Billboard. You guys are just jealous.

-This is crazy... FIFTY FIFTY is really amazing...

-The fact that Jimin has that many fans to make him rank #1 itself is already amazing. Not a lot of pop singers have strong fandom like him.

trazy.com