Klook.com

Saturday, April 1, 2023

,

Actress Oh Jiyool confirms she is in a relationship (The Glory Ha Yesol)

 
Q: Do you have a boyfriend at school?

OJY: Yes, I do

Q: How did you meet your boyfriend?

OJY: Honestly, I've liked him since the 1st grade. I kept looking at him. I gathered up some courage and asked if he liked me, to which he said yes. We both like each other, but none of us talk about it. That's how I end up dating him.

Q: What do you like about your boyfriend?

OJY: He has a cool personality. He's also good at sports. He goes to a Taekwondo Hakwon and he's going to get a black and red belt soon.

Q: Do you have anything to say to your boyfriend?

OJY: I hope we will stay close even in the future.

A school colleague who has a cool personality and is good at sports!! (He's going to get a black and red belt soon)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so adorable

theqoo

-How old is she?

-I'll approve this relationship if the guy gets the belt...

-Even Yesol has a boyfriendㅜㅜ

-I wish I had a boyfriend who has a black and red belt in Taekwondo tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Actress Oh Jiyool (Born in 2014, 8 y.o in international age), confirms she is in a relationship)'

-I hope her boyfriend treats her well. Her 2 dads will come after him if he does something to her. He should be careful, especially for the dad with the long hair.

-Whoa... Three stars of The Glory just confirmed they're in relationships today...

-Oh Goshㅋㅋㅋㅋ Baby, please tell us once you reach your 100th dayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That guy needs to be careful of Yesol's 2 dads...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... Both the mother and her daughter are going public with their relationship today...

-She's so adorable, I think I'm gonna go insane...

-Not even 'Do I like you?' but 'Do you like me?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's really adorable...

trazy.com