Klook.com

Friday, March 31, 2023

The Kpop band that has more non-kpop fans listeners than kpop fans listeners

 

Day6

The 4-members KPOP band that a lot of people listen to even though they're not a fan

instiz

-Day6's songs are the bestㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm currently patiently waiting for their comeback...

-I really like Day6's songs. I was really shocked when I first listened to You Were Beautiful... How did they come up with such beautiful lyrics? Not to mention their vocal sounds amazing... Day6 is the best...

-You can always trust in Day6 when it comes to musicㅠㅠ

-I've been listening to Zombie a lot these days...

-If you're a Korean, you probably have at least one of Day6's songs in your playlist...

-My favorite songs are Time of Our Life, You Were Beautiful, I Like You, and Where The Sea Sleeps

-There are only 13 days left until YoungK gets discharged from the military service...

-I think I first discovered Day6 through You Were Beautiful 5 years ago... I've been enjoying their music since then...

-Seriously, though... They have a lot of amazing songs...

-Let me say this once again... Please check out Man in A Movie...

-I really like Day6 and NFlying...ㅜㅜ

-I love all of Day6's songsㅠㅠ

-Please have a comeback, Day6....

-I only listen to Day6 these daysㅠㅠㅠ I really really really like Time of Our Life...

-My favorite is Love Me or Leave Meㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com