Klook.com

Friday, March 31, 2023

,

Aespa recently dropped their new song, Hold On Tight

 


theqoo 

-SM Ent., you better promote this song by dropping a live performance video or something like that. This song has the potential to hit big on Spotify.

-Oh... I love this song. The melody sounds similar to me, it's a sampling, right?

-This is Tetris' songㅋㅋㅋ I love this, not gonna lie

-This song suits Aespa really well...

-This song sounds amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is exactly how I felt when I first listened to Next Levelㅋㅋㅋ

-I love thisㅋㅋㅋ The song reminds me of Lady Gagaㅋㅋㅋ

-Aespa's members are all good at singing... That's why they sound good no matter what kind of song they're singing...

-This song is on the same level as Next Level, not gonna lie

-I love this song, it's too bad that it's too shortㅠㅠ I want to hear more. I feel like it ends too quicklyㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a little sad that they've only been getting songs with tough and fierce concept consecutively with Next Level, Savage, and Girls. I wonder if they're coming back with a different concept this time? Well... Personally, my favorite song from Aespa is Life's Too Shortㅎㅎ

-Am I hearing the background music from Tetris here?

-This song reminds me of Britney Spearsㅋㅋㅋ I'm so excited♪( ᐛ و(و "♪♪( ᐛ و(و "♪♪( ᐛ و(و "♪

trazy.com