Klook.com

Friday, March 31, 2023

, ,

Do Kyungsoo sings Na Yoon Kwon's If It Was Me

 

It is said that he will feature this song in his 2nd solo album which will be released this year

+) To celebrate this post becoming one of the hot posts✌️


Please show a lot of attention to No Math School Trip that airs every Thursday on SBS😁
It's a very fun showㅎㅎ

theqoo

-His face and voice are works of artㅠㅠ

-He sings that song so effortlessly and yet he still sounds absolutely amazing

-I'm waiting for his 2nd solo albumㅠㅠ

-Please give us the full version of this cover...

-He has a really amazing voice... I'm looking forward to Do Kyungsoo's 2nd album...

-I didn't know EXO had a lot of amazing vocalists...

-I've been listening to this song 100 times...

-Whoa... This is my f*cking favorite song...

-He's such a f*cking all-rounder. The fact that besides singing, he's also an amazing dancer and actor is so unbelievable...

-Whoa... He hits the high notes so much better than I expected...

-Oh... I've always known that he's an amazing singer, but he still surprises me here...

-I watched this with my mom and she couldn't stop talking about how handsome Kyungsoo looksㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This song is really hard to sing, though... But he sounds absolutely amazing...

-Whoa... I love this... This song suits his voice really well...

-Not only his face, his voice is also very handsome...

trazy.com