Klook.com

Friday, March 31, 2023

3 different opinions that daughters have about their fathers

 

1. I want to marry someone like my father

2. I would never want to marry someone like my father

3. He's a good father, but I don't think he's a good husband

instiz

-#3 for me. I want to become someone like my father, but I would never want to marry someone like himㅎㅎ

-#4. I respect him and he's an amazing man, but I don't want to marry someone like him

-#3, he supports our family financially, lets me do anything I want, and trusts me. But I hate him because he's a cheater~

-#3... He's a great father and a great person. My mom loves him and relies on him a lot. But I don't know...

-#1... He may be boring and doesn't have great sense, but besides that, he's perfect.

-#1... I want to marry someone who is smart and willing to teach me everything I don't know...

-I have never thought that way about him. For me, my dad is just my dad.

-I love my dad with my whole heart, but if there are better men out there, I think I'd want to marry themㅎㅎ I love my dad just the way he is, though

-It's not like I hate him or anything... But my dad is not a great man nor a great husband.

-#2... I don't even know what he looks like

-#3... If only he treats my mom as nice as he treats me...

-#1... or maybe not? I think he's a great husband, just not my ideal type...

-I think I'm somewhere between #2 and #3...

-#1 if he wasn't an alcoholicㅋㅋㅋ

-#2... I try to love and respect him only because he's my father. I don't like him.

trazy.com