Klook.com

Saturday, April 1, 2023

, , ,

No one recognizes Taeyeon when she takes the subway

 


I went to the subway station today and it wasn't difficult at all. I think I can take the subway more often now? Everyone is busy looking at their phones and walking with their heads down.


-It's because their minds are somewhere elseㅠㅋㅋㅋ They're busy with their own business

-Even if I recognize a celebrity, I wouldn't do anything... Celebrities are human too...

-I personally don't look at other people's faces when I'm in public. Even if I recognize a celebrity, I would pretend like I didn't...

-ㅎㅎㅎ It's not that people don't recognize her. It's just that they're busy with their own business, so they pretend to not recognize her. 

-I think they just pretend not to recognize her because it would make her uncomfortable...

-I'm not really interested in taking a look at other people's faces when I take the subway...

-If I ever saw Taeyeon in the subway station, I'd probably think, "Why would Taeyeon take the subway?", and walk pass herㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's because people don't have the energy to come up and say hi...

-Even if I recognize her, I'd walk past her... I'm too busy living my life...

-If I ever saw Taeyeon there, I'd probably (1) think "There's no way Taeyeon is taking the subway", and (2) text my friends, "I just saw someone who looks f*cking like Taeyeon in the subway"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have a difficulty in recognizing people's faces, especially now that people wear masks. Even if it was my bias, I think I still wouldn't recognize him and ask, "Who are you?"ㅠ

-It's because people don't want to make her uncomfortable... They all know Taeyeon and other celebrities are human too...

trazy.com