Klook.com

Saturday, April 1, 2023

,

Kian84 signs an exclusive contract with AOMG

 

theqoo

-What?ㅋㅋ

-Is this an April fool's joke?

-I can't believe this is not just some April fools jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Did they really have to announce it on April fool's day?ㅋㅋ

-What... Is Kian84 releasing an album?

-I was like... "That's a really good joke for April fool's"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Should I believe this or not... I'm confusedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have never imagined him being a part of AOMG...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This sounds legit... Is he going to release a song?

-Nope... I still can't believe this

-The timing, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that's exactly why some people still can't believe that he's really joining AOMGㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet this is just some April fool's joke...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I completely forgot today was April fool's day...

-Can someone tell me if this is real or not??

-Kian is debuting as a rapper now?

trazy.com