Klook.com

Saturday, April 1, 2023

, , ,

Im Jiyeon❤️Lee Dohyun confirm that they're dating... "Currently getting to know each other with positive feelings"

 

Im Jiyeon's agency, Artist Company, on the 1st said, "The two of them started out as close work colleagues. They are currently getting to know each other with positive feelings. We will be grateful if you kindly support their relationship"

theqoo

-Congratulations, Yeonjin-ah

-What??? This was real??? I thought it was some April's fool prank...

-Hul... They're really datingㅋㅋㅋ They had great chemistry in the show as well. This is very fascinating.

-Dispatch should've let them date quietly in peace... Oh Gosh...

-So you're telling me this was not April's fool prank...? Like... Really....?

-No wonder why they had such great chemistryㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations...

-Oh... I don't think I can finish watching the drama thenㅜㅜ This ruins the way I feel about the drama. Anyway, congratulations.

-Whoa... Yeonjin won in the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations...

-This is unbelievable. I thought they wouldn't say anything about the rumors, but they confirmed it in the end. Congratulations!

-Bravo Park Yeonjin!!!

-I only laughed and brushed it off when I first heard about it because I'm fully aware that today is April's fool. I didn't expect this to be realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My dream is to be you, Yeonjin-ah...

-No wonder why they look so good together...

trazy.com