Klook.com

Thursday, March 16, 2023

,

'PEAK TIME' WOW😳 Bursting with sexiness ((+ abs)) Dance C's performance of 'Bad' is the hottest one in the world

 

The members of Dance C:

Team 11:00 (VANNER) Gon, Youngkwang, Hyeseong

Team 13:00 (BAE173) Muzin, Bit, Yoojun, Junseo, Hangyul

Team 14:00 (BLK) Sorim, Inho

Team 24:00 Moon Jongup

theqoo

-Tiffany's expression is exactly my expression when I watch their performance

-Why... does the video not have an end...

-Gon is driving me insaneㅠㅠ How could he has such perfect physical figure, dancing skill, and amazing facial expression like thatㅠㅠ

-Hangyul-ah, I guess you've become an adult now... You grew up really well...

-Moon Jongup, Gon, Hangyul... Noted...

-Who choreographed this performance?? It's so freaking good...

-It's very sexy, but not not the type of sexy that feels too much... It's really good...

-Can someone tell me how to stop watching this performance?

-Oh my goodness... Look at Moon Jongup...

-Moon Jongup and Lee Hangyul are really sexy...

-This is exactly why I can't quit being a Kpop fan...

-Oh God... I've been watching this video for God knows how long...

-I don't know how to stop watching this performance...

-My cheeks hurt from smiling too much as I watch this performance...

trazy.com