Klook.com

Thursday, March 16, 2023

A cute person acting sexy VS A sexy person acting cute

 

(For your information, the idols in this picture are Monsta X's Kihyun and Shownu)

1. A cute person acting sexy

VS

2. A sexy person acting cute

Which one do you prefer, guys?? I personally prefer #1 more

theqoo

-That is a very difficult question, but I'm gonna go with #1

-They're both mine

-#2 with no doubt

-#1 being cute is everything to me... If you're cute, you can rule the world

-#2. A cute person acting sexy will just look cute to me. Meanwhile, a sexy person acting cute somehow caught me off guardㅋㅋㅋ

-#1, obviously. Imagine the person we all always think is cute suddenly becomes sexy, it will absolutely drive you insane. I'm not even joking. The example for #2 is Hyuna, she still looks charming, but I still prefer #1.

-#2 with no doubt. There are times when seeing a cute person acting sexy get you second-hand embarrassment.

-#2. A sexy person acting cute will look both cute and sexy. On the other side, a cute person acting sexy will only look adorable.

-#2. A cute person will always look cute no matter what they do.

trazy.com