Klook.com

Thursday, March 16, 2023

,

Aespa is confirmed to have a comeback in May

 

According to StarNews, Aespa will be coming back with a new album in early May. That is 10 months after they released their previous 2nd Mini Album, Girls, in July last year.

Aespa was originally planned to have a comeback on February 20, but it was delayed due to a management dispute with SM Entertainment. 

Despite their comeback being postponed, Aespa held their first-ever solo concert at Jamsil Indoor Stadium for two days from February 25th to 26th and wrapped it up successfully.

In the concert, Aespa performed over 10 unreleased songs such as 'Thirsty', 'Salty & Sweet', 'I'm Unhappy', 'Don't Blink', 'Hot Air Balloon', 'YOLO', 'Till We Meet Again', etc, which raised the public's anticipation towards their upcoming comeback. 

theqoo

-Finally!!

-If their comeback this time is postponed to May, does that mean their upcoming releases are all going to be postponed as well...?

-Finally!!! I hope they promote that album in music shows for a long timeㅠㅠ

-Drop the teasers, quick!!ㅠㅠ

-Weren't they planned to have a comeback in April?

-Oh... I can't wait for May already...

-I hope they prepare a lot in the time their comeback was postponed... I hope they're coming back with the best title-track and choreographyㅠㅠ

-I think they're coming back in May 1st. They were planned to have a comeback in April and I think their comeback was postponed 1 week because of their concert

-Jjang-Aespa! I've been waiting for this!

-Does Aespa have any full albums?

-The last time I heard, they were planning for a comeback in April. And now they're saying they're going to be coming back in May. Their comeback is always postponed...

-May!! May will come in no time!! I don't mind waiting!!

-What? I thought they were going to have a comeback in April?

trazy.com