Klook.com

Thursday, March 16, 2023

, , , ,

'PEAK TIME' No. 1 Vocal Team! 'Vocal D' performance that gains standing applause! 'My Sea'

 

theqoo

-No wonder why they ranked #1. Not only they sounded good, their performance was also very spectacular. It's the type of performance that I want to watch again.

-Heejae's vocal color is really wonderful...

-I really really loved this performanceㅜㅜㅜ

-Whoa... No wonder they got a standing ovation... They're freaking amazing...

-The fact that Heejae and Ireah are not the main vocalists of their group makes me wonder just how amazing MASC is...

-Oh Gosh... I'm tearing up

-They had me right from the intro...

-Heejae and Ireah both have really amazing voices. Especially Iraeh, his voice sounds very refreshing and calming. I really like that type of voice.

-Ireah has a really beautiful voice... How is it possible that Heejae and Iraeh are in the same group?

-Heejae and Ireah's voices are driving me insane...ㅠㅠ

-Heejae was born to be a singer... I really love his voice...

-Ireah's voice got me goosebumps all over my body...

trazy.com