Klook.com

Thursday, March 16, 2023

, , , , , ,

Park Bogum, Taeyang, Blackpink's Jennie and Lisa, and .... Woody Harrelson?????


I think Woody Harrelson paid a visit to Black Label and they took this picture


-That Ahjussi from The Hunger Game?!??

-Did they drink?? The Ahjussi's faces are all flushing

-I think I'm more surprised that Park Bogum is there, not Woody Harrelsonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can barely recognize Taeyang's face in that picture...

-Taeyang's face looks unfamiliar because he dyed his eyebrows...

-Why is Park Bogum there?

-I looked it up and it says that he starred in The Hunger Gameㅎㅎ

-This picture is somehow fascinating. Seeing Park Bogum there is already shocking enough and then there's Woody Harrelson...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-?? Why is that Ahjussi there?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not surprised by Woody Harrelson because I don't know him, I'm more surprised that Park Bogum is thereㅋㅋㅋ I still can't process it...

-Whoa... I thought Taeyang was a foreigner in that picture...

-What are they up to? 

-Is Park Bogum under YG Ent. now?

trazy.com