Klook.com

Sunday, December 11, 2022

, ,

NMIXX's group pictures with 6 members following Jinni's departure today

 



They're going to Japan for AAA


-It somehow looks off now that someone is missing...

-They still have to do their job professionally. Let's not leave hate comments for the rest of the members...

-It would've been great if Jinni could attend year-end schedules until the very endㅜㅜ It was too sudden...

-I had no idea Sullyoon was that tall...

-The group somehow looks very empty now...

-It breaks my heart really bad, especially since she's my bias in NMIXX. I hope the members will hang in there.

-I miss Jinni...ㅠㅠ It must be really tough on the rest of the girls...ㅠㅠㅠ

-The company doesn't look good because they didn't even give the chance for Jinni to greet fans for the last time. Not only that, but they also make the rest of the group attend schedules as if nothing happened. I don't think they ended things on good terms...

-Jinni, come back...

-They should've at least told us the reason why she left the group...

-I still can't believe she left NMIXX....

-I still can't believe Jinni is no longer with NMIXX. That group pictures somehow look really empty nowㅠㅠ

-I'm curious why she left... Will we ever get to see her promoting as a solo?

trazy.com