Klook.com

Sunday, December 11, 2022

, , , ,

The pictures of a Gen 4 female idol that raises question mark

 

People are debating whether this is Aespa's Giselle or LE SSERAFIM's Kazuha

theqoo

-That's absolutely not Giselle's nose... She's not my bias, but I know for sure that it's not her

-Isn't that Giselle?

-How could some of you see Kazuha in that picture?? Her lips are different...

-I don't think it's either Giselle or Kazuha...

-That's Kazuha. That picture was posted on Sakura's Instagramㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... I thought that was Giselle;;;

-Isn't that Zuha?? I would be shocked if it's not her...

-That looks like Giselle's nose, though... Who is it?

-That doesn't look like Kazuha but it's absolutely not Giselle either...

-I'm a fan of LE SSERAFIM so I knew right away that it's Kazuha...

-You're telling me that's not Giselle??????

-That's obviously Giselle. What are you talking about?

-I know their faces really well and I still thought this was Giselleㅜㅜ

-She has a really beautiful nose... So who is it?

-That looks like Giselle, so I thought it was Kazuha at first...

-So who is it?


trazy.com