Klook.com

Sunday, December 11, 2022

,

The results of idols' votings done by primary school students that somehow looks sad

 

The result of survey about idols done on primary school students
0 votes for Monsta Xㅜㅜㅋㅋ

Monsta X gets 0 votes...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
That's right, kids at that age don't know Monsta X...

theqoo 

-They'll discover who Monsta X is in 3 to 4 years...

-Just wait a few more years... They'll become fans of Monsta X's by thenㅋㅋㅋ

-I had no idea how precious 2PM was when I was in primary school either... Protect Monsta X at all costs.

-2 votes for ASTRO... This auntie is grateful for those 2 kids...

-I wish I could go back to the time when I was still innocent like that...

-Looks like they really love IVE, look at those stickersㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a Monbebeㅎㅎ It'd be even more shocking if these primary school students voted for Monsta X...

-I knew IVE would be really popular among primary school students. They're totally the type of girls that kids at that age would have as their role models.

-That's right... They're still way too young to understand Monsta X's charms...

-0 votes...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They got 0 votes from primary school studentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com