Klook.com

Sunday, October 23, 2022

, , , ,

Taeyeon joins LE SSERAFIM's Antifragile challenge

 


-I heard that Yunjin is a big fan of Taeyeonㅋㅋㅋ She even sang UR on Produce 48. Looks like she has become a successful fangirl nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I haven't checked out this song yet, looks like I have to add it to my playlist now. I guess this is why idols nowadays do challenges. 

-I can't believe I'm seeing Taeyeon joining a challenge, this is precious. Anyway, the song is really addicting, I already checked it out. Anti ti ti ti~

-My girls met Taengooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love this encounter...

-My two biases are in one frame... Taeyeon and Kim Chaewon!!!

-Taeyeon is really great with her facial expressions. There's literally nothing that she can't do!!!

-I wonder how idols are able to raise only one of their eyebrowsㅋㅋㅋ Both their facial expressions and charms are really irresistible...

-Thank you so much for taking care of LE SSEERAFIM today. Please show a lot of attention to Antifragile<3

-Chaewon looks really gorgeous...

-Navis calling...

-This makes me wonder how it would be if she hadn't become a celebrityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taeyeon's hair is short?? I personally think she looks prettier with short hair...

-I love how her facial expressions look natural and not cringey. At the same time, she's overflowing with charms. I personally think this is one of Taeyeon's strengths. She's really charmingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com