Klook.com

Sunday, October 23, 2022

, ,

Shuhua, the human version of flour










I watched her fancam on Youtube and she's so pale to the point that she doesn't look real;; 
She looks even paler in the video than in the pictures

[+112][-65]

1. [+43][-5] I think she got paler;; Yuqi and Miyeon are pale too, but Shuhua is on a whole different level. It looks like she was colored with white paint. I'm so freaking jealous of her. 

2. [+40][-5] Don't people tend to look darker when they dye their hair blonde? Shuhua looks even paler than she does when her hair was black. It's really fascinating.

3. [+24][-2] Today's previewㅋㅋㅋ She's really pale

4. [+15][-0] I was so freaking shocked when I saw this

5. [+13][-0] I wonder who has the palest skin among Chaeryeong, Dahyun, and Shuhua. I think, excluding actresses, they are celebrities with the palest skin in the industry.

trazy.com