Klook.com

Sunday, October 23, 2022

,

tvN Under The Queen's Umbrella's viewer ratings

 
Ep 1: 7.649 / 8.668

Ep 2: 9.062 / 10.259 (BEST)

Ep 3: 6.980 / 7.307 (WORST)

theqoo

-Hul... It's a really good drama, though...

-I personally think it would've been better if they used an imaginary country instead of saying the drama took time in the Joseon dynasty. It's really good, but it's just not realistic at allㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My mom watches this because she thinks it's really funny. She considers this a sit-com drama.

-It's really fun, but I have to admit that the storyline just doesn't make any sense.

-I had a high expectations for this drama and it disappointed me. The setting is too forced in my opinion.

-I think this is a nice dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's just fiction, anywayㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm only watching this for Hyesoo Unnie. I wish she'd star in more dramas now.

-I stopped watching this drama, it's just not my cup of tea.

-It's a really really really great drama. You guys have to check it out.

-The whole drama confuses me and the stars are so freaking bad at acting.

-It's not that good, but not that bad either. It's just average.

-The latest episode was really good, though...

-Hul, I personally think this is the best on-going drama right now...

trazy.com