Klook.com

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Different styles of subscribing to OTT platform according to preferences and interest

 

OP = Coupang Play, Spotify, Naver Membership, Netflix, Disney+, Youtube Premium 

theqoo

-Youtube, Coupang Play, TVING

-Wavve, Youtube, TVING

-Netflix, TVING, Disney+, Youtube, and Watcha

-Netflix and Coupang Play. I'm only subscribing to TVING for Transit Love

-Youtube, Netflix, Disney+, TVING, Wavve, Naver TV, and Spotify

-Watcha, Coupang Play, TVING, Wavve, and Youtube. Also Disney+ because my family has a subscription. And sometimes, Spotify.

-TVING and Wavve. Netflix too, sometimes. 

-Youtube, Wavve, TVING, Watcha, and Netflix. Wavve, TVING, and Watcha are so much better than Netflix for someone who watches Chinese and Japanese dramas like me.

-I only have Youtube premium subscription

-Disney+, that's the only place I can watch recent episodes of Grey's Anatomy...

-Watcha and Netflix because I love watching movies and international variety shows

-Youtube, Wavve, Disney+, Watcha, TVING, Coupang Play, Netflix, IQIYI, WeTV, and JBOX

-Netflix, Wavve, Coupang Play, and Apple Music

-Netflix, Disney+, TVING, Wavve, and Youtube. But I only pay for TVING, Wavve, and Youtube!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I barely watch Netflix and Disney+

-None~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com